Make Your Own Edible FlagIngredients
- Frosting or Cool whip
- Assemble flags onto the graham cracker using the frosting or cool whip as glue.
- Add blueberries for the stars
- Add the strawberries for the stripes.
Host a Fourth of July Playdate
We invited our friends over to create these patriotric snacks for a 4th of July Playdate. They were a big hit! For the playdate we started off with a few patriotic books about America. We had the kids made a few patriotic crafts including a handprint flag. Then we went out side to enjoy our flag craft and bubbles around the America Flag to celebrate America's Birthday. When we were all done we came in and made our Flag Snacks to end our Patriotic celebration.
Here are a few ideas for ways to celebrate the 4th of July with Kids...
Fourth of July Activities for Kids
- Dot American Flag
- Water Color an America Flag
- American Symbols Packet
- Handprint Flag
- Handprint and Footprint Flag
- Patriotic Preschool Pack
- Flag Craft
- Red and White Pinwheels
- Red White and Blue Necklace
- Cool Facts About Veterans
- Patriotic Preschool Activities
- 4th of July Printables
- Fingerprint Flag
- Tutorial for Pinwheels
4th of July Books
Here's one of my favorite books to share with my children...
Here are a few more Fourth of July Books!