It's been a big "LEAP" for us this Year into this blogging adventure we call The Educators' Spin On It. We want to extend a warm welcome to all of our newest Followers! We also want to extend our gratitude to our continued followers! We're so glad that you've joined us and love hearing from you. Thank you so much for sharing our site with friends and families and most importantly your children.
Here at The Educators' Spin On It we try our very best to Parent with Purpose. We enjoy sharing "Our Spin" on things that we post each week. As Educators and as Parents we're always looking for ways to make learning playful and playtime meaningful. February was filled with heartfelt fun and learning. Here's what we were up to!
"Our Spin" of February at The Educators' Spin On It
- Afterschool Express: Decorating for Valentine's Day
- Baby Time: Ideas for Creating and Storing Toy Stations
- Baby Time: My First Scribbles
- Bilingual Babies: Paper Bag Color Book
- Kids in the Garden: The Indoor Garden
- Little Hands That Cook with Books: Dairy Group~ Balanced Eating Series
- Tot school - Literacy Development
- Little Hands That Cook with Books: Grains Group~Balanced Eating Series
- Afterschool Express: Colorful Heart Fun
- Little Hands that Cook with Books: Heart Themed Resources
- The Learning Garden - How to Grow Potatoes
- Baby Time: Valentine's Day Activities
- Afterschool Express: President's Day
- Fancy Nancy Explorer Extraordinaire Book and Activites
- Little Hands that Cook with Books: Heart Healthy Fun
- Baby Time: It's Not Just A Diaper Change
- Bilingual Babies: Family Book
- Tot School - toy organization at our house
- The Learning Garden - Starting Seeds Indoors
- Afterschool Express: On the Hunt for Spring
Our LOVE BOOKS and Activity Swap has come to an end. Thank you so much for all who participated! If you're interested in the Summer Book and Activity Swap just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then please share your Book and Activity Idea on our LOVE BOOK tab at the top of our pages or by clicking here! There are already MANY Books and Activities listed for you to read and create with your child.
Additional Resources from February
- Bilingual Babies - Finding Second Language Resources
- Gardening with Kids- The Heirloom Life Gardener Re...
- Top Ten Reasons I Love Sharing Valentine's Day with My Children
- Little Hands that Cook with Books: Dr Seuss
This is our assortment of activities that we enjoy sharing each week with you.
Did you MISS January's Wrap Up?
Here is it! January Wrap Up at The Educators' Spin On It