Making everyday moments into teachable opportunities is the focus of The Educators’ Spin On It. The site was created by educators Kim Vij and Amanda Boyarshinov, certified educators and experienced teachers, currently stay at home moms, who have found blogging and Pinterest as a key social media tools to share resources with parents.
We believe that parents are their children's first and most important teacher. You will find activity ideas on The Educators' Spin On It about reading, math, science, literacy, cooking, gardening, crafting, writing, and learning a second language for Ages 0 to 8. These are things that we feel all children should have the opportunity to experience.
To CONTACT US please email us at email@example.com
Here's a few fun facts about The Educators' Spin On It.
Our average reader is 25-34 years old, female, American, married with children and is reading from the comfort of her home or a mobile device.
As of May 2015, The Educators’ Spin On It has:
- 1,640,749 Pinterest Followers
- 83,640 Page Views per Month
- 65,043 Monthly Unique Visitors
- 11,879 Facebook fans
- 3,996 Twitter Followers ~ Kim
- 1260 Twitter Followers ~ Amanda
- 2,862 Google+ Followers ~Kim
- 1,896 Google+ Followers ~ Amanda
- 986 Instagram Followers ~Kim
- 341 Instagram Followers ~Amanda
- Visit here to learn more about our success on PINTEREST
- Here's a peek of us in VIDEO in our Google Plus Hangouts On Air Episodes
- Please visit our Disclosure Page for more information about our policies.
- Please visit our Reviews and Giveaways to see examples.
Get to know The Educators' Spin On It Creators Kim and Amanda
Visit www.kimvij.com for her Pinterest Consulting Services.
Brands we've worked with at The Educators' Spin On It
We enjoy bringing the best companies to families and teachers and would love to work with you! Email us for more information and rates and to request a media. Thanks for your interest in working with The Educators' Spin On It. We are thrilled to work with you.
To contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org